Randstad are partnering with a global organisation to recruit multiple permanent part-time, full-time and casual positions in the Northern suburbs and Southern suburbs of Adelaide.
This is a BRILLIANT opportunity for school leavers; graduates; or customer focused individuals who are looking for a career change to work in a contact centre environment with one of the leading providers of contact centre solutions and IT services.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
To be considered for this permanent role, you MUST be an AUSTRALIAN Citizen.
You will have strong verbal communication - and be able to be clear and concise when handling calls made by the general public. You will receive excellent training - so no previous contact/call centre experience is required.
What we are looking for are people who are resilient, have a positive attitude; strong customer service focus; and able to navigate around technology platforms, so if this sounds like you - then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN?
- Flexible working arrangements ( full time, part time and casual hours available)
- Working onsite for one of the largest Contact Centre & IT services providers
- Close to public transport
- Full training provided
- On-going support and development
- Access to work with large government departments
- Supportive management team
- Opportunity to progress your career
To be considered for this opportunity, please click ‘apply now’
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....