- Join a highly successful, fun team - work for a well known global organisation
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity fulltime | Immediate Start
- Located in Castlehill | Parking on site
Customer Service Administrator
About the role
Our client is currently recruiting a Customer Service Representative to work within their corporate office based in Castle hill. The role will be on a fulltime basis with a view of permanency, providing you with potential for growth and development within a stable role.
Your typical day will include:
- Managing incoming telephone enquiries
- Create sales orders as per the request of customer requirements utilizing method inclusive of telephone, fax, or email
- Delegate inbound email enquiries and orders
- Assess & raise credit requests
- Relay information regarding crucial customer service issues of non-compliance in
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Excellent customer service and administration experience
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What is on offer to you:
- Modern office location in Castlehill with free parking available
- Immediate start | Attractive Salary Offer 55k- 60k + Super | temporarory to permanent postion
- Work in a successful and fun team atmosphere for a Global brand name
How to apply?
Don't miss out on what is a great opportunity! Apply via the link and if you need any further information please feel free to contact Dimpy Mehta on 02 9615 5366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....