Your New Company
An Australian Kitchen Appliances company is seeking a professional Customer Service Representative to join their nurturing and friendly team located in Chullora. This business is renowned for its career development and close-knit team dynamic.
Your New Role
As the Customer Service Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative and customer service support to inbound calling customers. You will be reporting directly to the National repair manager, who is highly regarded within the business for their friendly and supportive leadership style.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Liaising with customers for repairs and ordering in spare parts
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- Dealing with inbound enquiries from customers
- Informing customers of unforeseen delays or problems
Your Company Benefits
- Work for an Australian company
- Company-wide health & well-being initiatives
- Free parking on site
- Laptop and headset provided
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Successful team with a common goal to provide a fantastic service
- $56,000 starting salary with the potential to increase as your capabilities develop
- Full training to start with ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Attractive Kitchen appliance discounts for you and your family
- Previous experience in admin, call centre, customer service and spare parts is desired
- Articulate written communication
- Professional and consultative customer service skills
- The ability to work under pressure and work towards KPI's
If you feel this role sounds like you please click apply now!!!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....