Looking for a Contract Administrator for a Tier 2 Builder, with an established business in Townsville. The ideal candidate would have worked on Build Projects above 10 million in the commercial or Defence sector.
As our Contracts Administrator, you will be working closely with the Project Manager and will be responsible for Site Related Work.
- The Contract Administrator (CA) is required to work closely with the Project Manager & Commercial team to develop planning strategies, procurement schedules, budgets, subcontract tender lettings and cost control administration
- Manage document control
- Manage As-Built Manuals, Warranties & Guarantees
- Setting up subcontractor preamble database
- Assist in cost forecasting and reporting of projects in accordance with the reporting timetable
- Assist in the production of Project Control Group reports, Internal reports as required by the Project Manager
Qualifications & Experience:
- BA degree in construction management and/or engineering – demonstrates a strong knowledge of how to build in a safe, environmentally conscious, and profitable manner
- Strong track record of delivery of end-to-end commercial construction projects
- 5+ years in the same/similar role
Interested email email@example.com or press apply
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....