This is an opportunity for an Estimator looking for a long term position with a national company based in Albury. My client has over 29 years experience in their field of expertise and takes pride in their work and the shared vision of their people.
You will be responsible for preparing detailed estimates for projects, by gathering information and analysing important metrics. This position is directly responsible for working with the Proposal and Delivery team to prepare works to be estimated, by gathering specification details and related information. By analysing data, this position will identify time, materials, labour and sub-contractors required to deliver Value and Services required.
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering Bid no Bid form, risk assessment, Specifications, Tender Doc’s and or other related documents
- Identify Labour, Material, and Time Requirements by analysing and reviewing risk assessment, Plans, Specifications, Tender Doc’s and or other related documents
- Complete quantity take-offs for all Tenders, Specifications, Variations to Schedule of Rates, Project Works, Contracts or Contract Variations
- Schedule timelines and expected timing around delivery of Estimations and costings
- Liaise with the (Business Development & Construction Team) to resolve any discrepancies or areas for clarification
- Working within the software program (Benchmark) you will continue to build the software library with up to date costings of various Scopes of Works and Applications
- This role is responsible for working with the (Proposal and Tender) in collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends, relative to estimated costs versus actual costing estimated.
- Ensure compliance of the organisation’s HSEQ Policies and Procedures
- When estimating and costing works ensure consideration of costings are within the guidelines and requirements of the organisation’s HSEQ Management System
- Work within the guidelines of the organisation’s Company Vision and Values
To be suitable for this role you will need
Proven experience within Construction Estimation and Costings within a similar position min 2 years
Solid understanding and knowledge of Concrete Remediation and Asset Rehabilitation
A demonstrated ability with Financial and Project Management Principles
- Strong understanding of Civil and Commercial Construction process
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods and estimation formulas
- A demonstrated analytical mindset
- Proficient in the use of relevant software systems (Advance being Benchmark), Microsoft Project or similar
- A solid demonstrated ability in Communications and Negotiation abilities
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management skills
- White card
If you feel this role may be suitable for you please APPLY NOW.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....