Randstad is currently recruiting a Communication/Engagement Officer for a Local government agency with infrastructure projects in the Mackay area.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience in developing Community Engagement, Education, and Communication Plans and delivering community engagement activities.
- Sound understanding of data gathering methodologies and experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to produce and edit written material of a high standard without supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of expectations including consultation with stakeholders to ensure the best possible fit between Government agency and community requirements and project outcomes.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and demonstrated experience in a similar role within Media or government Agency
Interested? Email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....