This leading global packaging company is growing their sales team nationally and are seeking a Commercial Account Manager, to be based in NSW. They provide innovative packaging solutions to customers across food, beverage and industrial sectors.
This will be a stand alone role reporting to the Commercial Sales Director, who is based at the head office in Adelaide. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a small quantity of existing accounts however they will predominantly focus on new business acquisition, and critical is the ability to consultatively sell and manage an opportunity pipeline through project management to new product commercialisation
This company is the market leader in ANZ and are looking for dynamic, agile individuals who have the ability to work independently and hit the ground running
Key responsibilities include:
- Focus on new business development
- Provide consultative selling to identify the right solution for the customer
- Effectively manage projects from concept inception through to commercialisation
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Travel where necessary
- High motivated sales professional with a minimum of 5 years proven experience either in packaging solutions or industrial/manufacturing sales
- A technical product background is highly desirable
- Ability to identify viable new business opportunities and convert to tangible revenue
- Establish rapport and build effective relationships in a competitive B2B environment
- Results oriented with a solid financial aptitude
- High level planning and negotiation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to help grow the NSW presence in the market for a global leader. They offer a competitive remuneration package + car allowance and 30% annual bonus.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....