Clinical Advisor (Registered Nurse) - Eight Mile Plains
This position is available due to growth with the organsiation in their specialist services areas to help this not-for-profit organisation to further develop its strategic objectives for service delivery. Researching policies and procedures as well as writing and implementing new ones will play a very important part in this role. If you have been involved in projects focused on health improvements, this job will appeal to you.
- Lead projects which are designed to improve health outcomes
- Perform clinical audits, conduct holistic assessments, and provide mentoring and training to improve these with a focus on people with intellectual disability and complex needs
- Work with a variety of different, disciplines, level of staff to gain desired results
- Be comfortable with feedback and able to deliver accordingly and appropriately
- Managing a mixturd caseload of work and manage time appropriately
- Comfortable communicating with others including Critical Supports who you will be developing improvement strategies closely with
What you would need to be successful:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Reg
- 5 years experience as a clinical nurse
- Current AHPRA Registration supportive your Bachelor Degree
- Experience with implementing policies and procedures
- Understand the different health disciplines and multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of accreditation standards and legislative requirements of Community care.
What's in it for you:
- Salary of $104,000 plus super on offer with Non for Profit packaging available
- Make a difference to the community and this organisation to improve the quality and service to all clients
- Work for a charitable community organisation that will invest in your professional development
If this job sounds perfect for you please apply now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - if you would like to discuss further call me on 1 300 289 817
I am committed to helping you on your journey, I promise to update you in the process and provide you with opportunities that align with your goals.
Not the perfect role for you but you would still like some advice around a new opportunity? Please contact me on the above and we can discuss further.
Our commitment to safeguarding people.
Randstad is committed to the safety and well being of all the people we provide support and care to including children and vulnerable individuals. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide criminal history checks such as a valid Police Check, and where necessary a valid state-based Working with Children Check and/or a National Police Check which are thoroughly screened. Other necessary screening/proof of registrations will be required depending upon your role type. In some circumstances and International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicants' interactions with individuals under your care using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all relevant checks to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable people and children who may be in your care