About the Opportunity:
Randstad is currently partnering with a leading Insurance provider. With continued growth in the Brisbane region, we are looking for call centre professionals with a background in claims processing to work with a well known Insurance client. This opportunity has the flexibility to be a work from home role.
About the role:
-Start date: 28th of June
-6 weeks training period
Randstad are looking for experienced claims call centre professionals who are seeking a temporary position for 6 months with the potential to go permanent. In the position of Claims Consultant you will be responsible for managing claims, handling a high volume of inbound customer queries, liaising with key stakeholders and processing claims in accordance to company policies.
With training based in Brisbane CBD and then the opportunity to work from home we offer you the chance to gain valuable experience and long term career opportunities with a valuable insurance client. You will be able to develop your existing skills and experience in a corporate and professional environment.
- Processing a high volume of claims
- Liaise with all relevant parties, while providing regular updates on the progress of claims
- Interpret relevant legislation and guidelines
- Adhere to KPI's
- Inbound and Outbound calls to gather information and answer queries
- Provide exceptional customer service and build relationships with all stakeholders
- 1-2 years+ high volume call centre experience
- Experience in managing complex insurance claims The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Confidence to make decisions
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Highly resilient
If this is an opportunity you sound interested in and believe your skills and experiences match up well, please go ahead and APPLY NOW!!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....