Randstads client is a market leading National Civil Engineering contractor delivering major highway Airport / Defence infrastucture projects across South East Queensland and Queensland .
The successfull candidate will join a well established and experienced team with a proven track record of delivering both the complex Civil infrastructure Road / Airport / Defence Projects. Working for this respected contractor offers a structured, safe working environment, excellent career progression and prospects
About The Role
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Civil Supervisor for a contract to permanent position offering career growth and progression. The individual will have the drive and ability to work autonomousley and to complete task by project deadlines.
The ideal Civil Supervisor will have a strong civil road infrastructure / Pavements and Services experience able to work on both regional and local SEQ project. Be willing to jump in and lead a team from the front line, whilst also managing sub-contractors, and working closely with experienced Project Managers Civil Engineers who will help to bring continued expertise to the project at hand.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a self performing civil contractor
- Must have proven TMR / Defence experience OR Major infrastructure Project Experience
- Be capable of operating in a fast paced and frequently changing work environment while undertaking a variety of tasks as directed by line management.
- Able to be flexible to work either regional FIFO ( 1st project 6/3 FIFO Roster ) DIDO or local Brisbane / Western Brisbane Projects
- Have a strong commitment to working safety and extensive experience in civil/concrete services projects.
- Adhere to strict quality controls and ITP hold points
- Be schedule driven and results orientated with an excellent work ethic with demonstrated leadership skills
- Be confident managing across a range of different relationships throughout the business and on site
- Be able to pass a Pre-employment Medical including a Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Previous resource experience preferable
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Vast experience in road / Airport / Highway construction / with TMR exposure
- High level of previous Highway / pavement and services experience
- Bulk Earthworks, Stormwater, Services, Pavement Construction, Kerb & Gutter
- Concrete Slab / Base Construction
- High level coordination and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Certificate IV Civil Construction Supervision
- Pavement Stabilisation experience
- WHS Qualification will be of benefit
What is on offer
- Contract for 1st 3-4 months to Permanent employment with a respectable civil infrastructue contractor
- Excellent salary and career progression
- immediate start
Please apply directly via the advert or if you require more information please call Paul Greenwood 0403 494544 or firstname.lastname@example.org - this is an immediate career opportunity
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....