This national civil contractor is an industry leader on delivering road upgrade works across NSW. Key contracts are mainly with local councils where they have built a reputation on delivering successful projects with a tight knit team.
I am looking for an eager engineer who is passionate about succeeding and developing their career within roads and pavements. You will be working directly with local councils and RMS so you will need to have great communication skills and be willing to travel within NSW.
This role is a long term contract position for 12 + months and there is an attractive rate of pay available, fully maintained vehicle provided and the scope to lead into a permanent role.
- Liaising with clients, site crews and subcontractors to ensure all works are being carried out in a timely and safe manner in accordance with project specifications.
- Supervising crews where required.
- Measuring works, cost tracking and progressively preparing monthly progress claims.
- Project planning and programming, including the preparation of crew rosters to ensure projects are adequately resourced with plant and labour.
- Preparation of Safe Work Method Statements, Environmental / Quality / Project Management Plans and Plant Reports.
- Reviewing contracts and tender documentation.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities and Material Takeoffs.
- Budgeting, forecasting and monitoring project financial performance.
You will need
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- A proactive approach and genuine willingness to succeed
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate engineering experience
- Prior experience working with a Civil Contractor
- Experience delivering scopes of works such as Roads, Drainage, Earthworks, Pavements, etc
Please get in touch with me on 0426 900 063 / email@example.com to find out more
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....