New and exclusive opportunity for a qualified and expereinced cook to join this highly reputable Aged Care organisation located in Merrimac.
- Develop a nutritious balanced menu for elderly residents with a variety of needs
- Provide alternative meals for residents with allergies, health and special dietary requirements
- Maintain safe and sanitary working conditions
- Comply with relevant food handling legislation and facility guidelines
- Able to accept responsibility and enthusiasm to contribute
- Strong communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confidence to cook on a large scale
- Be competent and able to lead
- Open availability and commitment to all shifts from morning to evening
- Demonstrated experience working in a large kitchen: aged care, hotels or child care facilities
- Rigor and time frame regimented ways of working
- Qualified and proven experience in commercial / large scale cookery
- Provide a completed a Federal police check (up to 3 years validation)
- Must have a flu vaccine or be willing to obtain one in accordance with legislation
- Availability and reliability to work in shifts across morning, afternoon and evenings; Monday to Sunday
- Parental leave scheme
- Reduced private health cover
- Travel, home and car insurance discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary sacrificing options
Apply today to receive a call and to have a confidential discussion with one of Randstad’s Talent Specialists in Healthcare recruitment.
Alternatively contact Amy | phone: 1300 289 817 | email: email@example.com and quote the job title and location.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....