The objective of this engagement is to ensure that the change management aspects of nominated programs and projects are appropriately planned, managed and delivered.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Lead organisational change management activities within the business to support a wide range of ICT and OT projects
- Engage with key stakeholders, including General Managers, project managers and business leaders, to develop customised change management strategies
- Adopt and improve a consistent and structured approach to the preparation, approval and implementation of change management plans across the business.
- Manage change readiness and impact assessments on assigned projects to mitigate risks and address anticipated points of change resistance
- Design workshops for project managers, change leaders and champions, as well as employee groups impacted by changes
- Manage and resolve conflict among stakeholders within the projects
- Provide advice to business leaders and project managers to develop and implement corrective actions where change resistance and performance gaps are identified
- Create and manage measurement systems and metrics to track adoption, utilisation and effectiveness of the project change across the organisation
- Develop and maintain positive partnerships with active, energetic and progressive working relationships with all project managers, business leaders, change champions and employees
- Provide briefings and prepare reports for business leaders, including the Executive Team and Senior Leadership Team
- Observe and comply with all Work Health and Safety standards and practices, Quality Management System Procedures and Environmental Management system procedures
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools (e.g. Prosci ADKAR model)
Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of organisational change management and project management principles and methodologies, completed by a solid practical understanding of how people progress through the change process
- Demonstrated experience in working on ICT and/or OT change programs
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of effective organisational change management consultancy services to a wide range of stakeholders on significant, organisation-wide programs
- Proven ability to work in partnership with key stakeholders to achieve program outcomes and to facilitate successful organisational change.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and others to unite and move them towards a common shared vision or goal.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including active listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and work across multiple programs with a consistent and methodical approach, on time and budget
- Experience in the utility sector or the ability to rapidly acquire an understanding of the utilities industry including its terminology and technical programs of work
- High level of proficiency with MS Office/ Office 365 applications.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....