- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- Experience in a management or leadership role (Desirable)
- Experienced in achieving targets and meeting safety and compliance standard
- A current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- A Permanent position (Monday to Friday 38 hours per week) working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group
- 30% discount on childcare fees
- Dedicated Centre Support Office including Operations and Quality team to help your centre meet business, compliance and education goals
- Career progression opportunities to work towards a management role e.g Area Manager/ Quality Advisor
- Opportunity to study ECT with a partial scholarship
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....