Centre Manager/Early Childhood Teacher - Sunnybank area
We are seeking a Centre Manager/Early Childhood Teacher to join a 20 place Sessional Kindergarten near Sunnybank. This position will see you working Mon-Wed 8:00-4:00 (every second Wed off) running the Kindy Program and being supported by an Operations Manager for the Centre Manager duties - we are seeking applicants with strong teaching and managerial experience.
What's in it for you?
- All School Holidays paid off
- Two hours a day non-contact
- Very supportive Operations Manager
- Salary Packaging Options
- Professional development opportunities
As Centre Manager/Early Childhood Teacher, your primary responsibility is to design, implement and evaluate programs for children, in accordance with the State-based Guidelines and Curriculum and our own Lifelong Learning framework inspired by the ELYF. In addition to this you will oversee the other educator/s at the centre and management responsibilities of the centre.
- an Early Childhood Degree or ACECQA approved equivalent
- a current Working with Children Check or equivalent, first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) and resuscitation certificate.
- experience developing portfolios for each child
- the skills to lead other educators, motivating them to excel as they deliver care and education programs
- a proven ability to build and nurture respectful and mutually-beneficial relationships with children and their families
- a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Effective time management, people management and interpersonal skills
- Foster strong relationships with children and their families
If you have a true passion for working with children and have any questions or would like to know more about this role and others, please call Kyla on 07 3337 5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....