Meet your Randstad work-life partner! Randstad Education casual teachers have a dedicated consultant who will guide you through the registration and casual working experience, working to meet your preferences as a casual primary school educator.
Accept shifts where and when suits you. Speak to your consultant or accept using the mobile app. We aim to be the easiest education agency to work with.
- Casual work currently available in blocks, pre-booked or daily shifts in: Pendle Hill, Toongabbie, Winston Hills, Blacktown, Seven Hills
- All working educators share in our benefits and discounts across retail, entertainment, travel and groceries
- We work with screened Department of Education schools who match our values and support our casuals
- Education Support Teacher roles
- Learning Disability Teacher roles
- Special Needs Teachers - SEN roles
- Bachelor of Education or Masters in Primary Education gained from a recognised Australian University or tertiary institution (or NESA accredited)
- Major in special education highly regarded
- NESA approval
- Valid and Current Department of Education and Training Approval letter
- Have easy access to transport
- A strong motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging and curriculum based learning
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner. At Randstad Education we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
Questions? Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....