This company is one of Australia’s market leaders in the construction space. They provide a complete end to end solution to a range of relatable markets and have seen rapid growth across all aspects of their business for the past decade. 2020 saw one of their most successful years yet, and they continue their involvement on multi-million dollar projects and developments across the country.
Their products and services range includes:
- Concrete repair
- Waterproofing solutions
- Concrete technology
- Durability solutions
- Build a sustainable Market Share
- Drive and support repeat business
- Work with the National Team in securing Strategic Project opportunities
- Identify complementary service offerings to customers and areas to expand NCS’s suite of offers through provision of services or acquisition of aligned regions.
- Work with the Executive Team to develop and refine strategy for new business growth in line with financial targets
- Work with the wider regional team to review and develop existing accounts, to cross sell further enhanced services and support growth areas
To be considered for this role, you will need to come from a sales background from within the construction space. Product knowledge on concrete, coatings, waterproofing, concrete repair would be highly advantageous.
The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate:
- Management experience in a B2B sales environment
- Direct sales experience within the construction coatings/ waterproofing space
- Network of contacts with builders, architects, designers and engineers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If you think you would be a good fit to this role please send your CV directly to Emily.email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....