Our client is an Australian owned company with a long established history of being a key player in the freight market in APAC that provides the full range of logistics services to a global client base including full import & export forwarding & Customs Consultancy. The company is a market leader in the sense of progression as well as success. There is an opening due to growth in the sales division of the company.
The Company -
- Established in Sydney in 1989, we have offices in Sydney Head Office is located in Matraville.
- Highly efficient & organised operational teams who make doing your job a non-bureaucratic breeze.
- Huge emphasis on continuous improvement and technology adoption.
- Well established LCL, FCL & air freight services globally.
- Customs brokerage & consultancy.
- Fully accredited Trusted Trader, CBFCA and IATA member.
- First to market with a full digital freight forwarding solution.
The Position -
- Selling a diverse range of Logistics services aimed at small to large sized businesses, with a focus on general cargo.
- Utilise our proven digital marketing techniques to generate quality prospects & convert those prospects into new business.
- Full support from Account Managers & Import/Export teams so you can focus on sales, rather than administration & operations.
- Engaging & collaborating with a like-minded team across all offices to achieve the company’s targets.
The Ideal Candidate -
- Has previously worked in a sales capacity within freight forwarding - ideally with hands on experience in quote preparation and sales presentations.
- Proven sales track record; worked on complex freight sales solutions with success.
- Be able to work with targets and KPIs.
- Must be very well presented and an excellent oral and written communicator.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....