Randstad is recruiting for a Business Analyst position in Varsity Lakes, for a contract role. This is an exciting newly formed position to help develop new processes in the management of customer accounts in the financial services space.
Working closely with stakeholders both internally and externally you will be responsible for designing process fixes based on the current system.
- Analyse financial and operational data with the purpose of improving business performance
- Review key business metrics to aid in decision making
- Provide forecasting to stakeholders through analysis
- Data reconciliation
- Assist in developing new evidence based procedures from analysing performance data
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst is essential, ideally within a financial services environment (though not essential)
- Experience in operational finance management
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience in designing or implementing new processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This role will be part of an overall project team working towards the same outcome for the business. Full training on the systems and the current processes will be provided upon commencement. There is also some flexibility on work from home arrangements for this position. Initially a 3 month project with a high chance of extending up to 12 months.
Undertaking a temporary contract through Randstad will give you exclusive access to our candidates benefits portal. This includes many discounts across health insurance, phone plans, grocery stores and other retail stores as well as many other discounts. You will be able to access this directly through our easy to use timesheet portal upon commencement of your assignment.
If you are interested in this role please click the ‘apply now’ button. If you have any questions regarding this position or your application please contact Alexandria Howes - email@example.com / 07 3100 7059
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....