Randstad is looking for Boilermakers for an immediate start!
We have a very exciting position carrying out maintenance work on the HMAS Anzac Class Navy ships. You'll be contracting at the naval base, working for a world leader in security and defence. Work for the world's No.1 recruitment agency for a global organisation that values its employees. Please see the information on the position below!
- ASAP start
- Henderson location
- Ongoing position (potential for permanent/12 month fixed term contract)
- 40 - 45 hours per week, up to 50 hours in busiest periods
- $44.50 + standard penalties + superannuation
- Boilermaker/Fabrication Trade Certificate
- Carbon steel fabrication experience
- Aluminium experience desirable
- C-Class drivers licence
- White/Blue Card
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work
- Gain experience working in the marine and defence industry
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Or give us a call on 08 9320 1622 for more information. Alternatively, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org....