What’s in it for you?
- Receive a competitive base wage including a car allowance and commission
- Establish relationships with a wide range of medical professionals across ANZ
- Promote a new Urology product with limited competitors!
- Home office based
- Career opportunities available
About the company & role:
Seeking an experienced BDM to join a patient centric, innovative medical device organisation and promote a brand new Urology consumable product including Urology accessories to customers across ANZ. This well established company has a number of popular products in the market (new, growing and established) and a strong product pipeline for 2021.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or a related field
- Minimum 3 years sales experience across pharma and/or med devices is essential
- Pre existing relationships with Urologists would be highly desirable
- Proven sales track record with the ability to meet and exceed KPIs
- Experience working with Tenders
- Ability to develop and foster relationships with hospital KOLS including Hospital Pharmacy Managers, Procurement Managers, Contract Managers etc.
- Competent using Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Do you feel that this BDM role is for you? Click “apply now” to submit your application or contact Alexandra Falconer at Alexandra.email@example.com if you have any specific questions relevant to this opportunity.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....