Randstad has exclusively partnered with a local education NFP organisation. Due to growth and expansion of the organisation their close-knit finance team is looking to welcome an additional member to their team.
This part-time 3 days/week role will see you reporting directly to the Financial Controller and overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Accounts Payable
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable
- Processing payroll for 100+ staff in accordance with relevant award
- Processing all new starters, terminations and redundancies
- Payroll tax and superannuation calculations
- Bank and supplier reconciliations
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Help co-ordinate projects and raise contracts and invoices
- General administrative tasks
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and provide support and assistance as required.
- Previous experience in an all-round accounts support role
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Proficiency with XERO
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- The ability to work autonomously
To apply please forward your resume to Valeria Galygina by clicking on the apply button below. To have a confidential discussion about your job search please feel free to call me on 03 8319 1221.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....