Randstad are currently seeking experienced assembly and production workers for ongoing work with one of our clients in Lonsdale within the automotive industry. This work environment offers a safe inclusive workplace with a comparable hourly rate. All shifts available - set shifts and 38 hours per week.Candidates must show initiative and quick to learn. A keen eye for detail and taking pride in producing top quality parts are also a must.
Duties may include:
- Fast paced repetitive assembly work
- Quality inspections
- Meeting quota's
- Solder experience is advantageous
- Manual labour
- Machine operation
- Must be available 38 hour per week.
- Must be physically fit
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol test
- Experience in a factory environment
- Must have recent solid work history and two recent work related referees
- High level of attention to detail
How to apply:
If you meet the above requirements and are looking to further your skills in a fast paced and dynamic work environment - please click the apply now button.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....