Randstad is seeking several Assembly & Production Workers to join our Wodonga based manufacturing client. This role is 5 days per week, on an ongoing day, afternoon or night shift - with opportunities for permanent employment in the future.
About the Role
In you new role as an Assembly & Production Worker your workday could include:
- Assembly of electrical components;
- Use of power tools and hand tools;
- Winding of electrical coils;
- Quality control
- Shift work - day, afternoon and night shifts with overtime available on weekends.
Skills and Experience
To be successful as an Assembly & Production Worker you will need:
- Recent experience in an industrial setting (production, manufacturing or trade roles);
- Ability to undertake shift work;
- High level of physical fitness and strength; and
- Excellent attendance, reliability and attention to detail.
What’s on Offer
As an Assembly & Production Worker you can expect:
- $32+ p/hour + superannuation
- Support of leading recruitment consultants to help drive your career; and
- Opportunities to move to permanent full-time employment and career progression.
How to Apply
If this role is what you are looking for then apply online now using the "Apply" link. For further information please Josh Jarrott at Randstad Albury Wodonga at email@example.com.
Please Note: Candidates must be able undergo and pass Drug & Alcohol screening and a functional assessment
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....