Randstad is currently assisting a Federal Government department in sourcing multiple skilled policy and program officers across APS6 and EL1 level with preferred experience in data analytics, engineering and energy. We would also like to also hear from candidates with legal and market research background.
- Contribute to a range of work across program design, development and implementation
- Undertake market research for effective policy development and drafting associated recommendations
- Contribute to planning and project management
- Liaise with key government and non-government stakeholders for policy development
- Formulate briefs and policy documents
- Legal policy officers will be required to interpret legislative frameworks and formulate report and project materials for an array of stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in project and program management
- Demonstrated experience in program design and policy development
- Demonstrated experience in managing grants (desirable)
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to interpret data and analyse complex information to develop policies
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- You will be an Australian citizen and ideally hold a baseline security clearance.
If you would like to be considered for this role, this is a great opportunity to tell Randstad about you. Please click “Apply Now” to submit your current resume in word format (.doc or .docx), or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0261323809 for any additional enquiries.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....