Randstad is assisting a large federal government agency to recruit for multiple APS4 Assurance Assessors and Auditors. These roles are to commence ASAP for 6 months with a potential for extension.
About the role:
The department is seeking multiple APS4 Assurance Assessors/Auditors to undertake assessments within a specific assurance activity. Key responsibilities of the position will include, but are not limited to:
- Satisfactory conducting accurate and timely assessments
- Quality assurance checks of records and related documentary evidence
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following capabilities/experience and/or qualifications:
- Demonstrates attention to detail and a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to quickly get across Deed and Guideline requirements
- Accurate assessment and recording of data
- Delivering high quality work in tight timeframes
- Accountable for completion of allocated tasks, being able to self-start, organise and review own work
- Good IT skills, Word & Excel
- Gets along well with people, flexible/adaptable, follows established processes and works well within a diverse team
- Good communication skills
- Discuss issues and find solutions
- Quality assures own work and the work of team members
- Project management and organisational skills
- Ability to build rapport and share information effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Previous experience in auditing/assessment
If you have previous experience in Auditing/Assessment and are interested in this role, please apply now and a consultant will contact you. Alternatively you can email your resume to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....