About the Role:
- The APS3 Business/ Participant Support Officer role is responsible for supporting the needs of the wider team.
- The position oversees clerical and administrative support, and operational tasks including some basic research activities.
- The position requires public contact and will require communication with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing front of house / reception support for the local office, including participant enquiries.
- Managing the team’s shared email inbox, handling appointments and taking telephone enquiries.
- Coordinating appointments with the use of office facilities, ensuring that facilities and equipment is neat and accessible.
- Undertaking research activities and preparing reports and correspondence as needed.
- Supporting internal teams by actioning tasks that do not require delegation.
- Performing a range of data entry activities and ensuring that follow up actions are completed.
- Receiving and recording feedback, including complaints, into the systems.
- Demonstrated experience in office support/ administration.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- High-level communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong resilience with the ability to have difficult conversations.
- Government experience is highly regarded.
- Understanding or lived experience of disability is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Australian citizenship.
- Work for an community-oriented organisation
- Start or develop your career in the public sector
If you are interested and match the above criteria, please apply within.*
*Please note that as this position is with the Federal / Commonwealth Government, only Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
**Please note that successful applicants will be required to obtain a National Police Criminal Check and provide two viable reference checks.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....