Use your agribusiness qualifications and get started into agri-banking!
- Strong bank in sector
- Agribusiness focus
- Strong team environment and career growth
We are working with our client to find some fantastic new Relationship Analysts for their Tasmania team. Known as a thought leader and innovator in the agricultural and food sector, this bank’s global network and expertise coupled with their local knowledge is a consistent factor in their clients’ success.
Part of a regional support team you will have fun working in their collaborative culture with your Analyst peers, Product experts, and Relationship Managers and enjoy establishing strong relationships with your clients and their RMs to provide a key point of contact for queries across the portfolio. Responsibilities will include:
- Appropriate analysis and preparation of credit proposals, presentations and pitches for new clients, products and services;
- Preparing and submitting annual reviews and keeping Credit / Risk appraised of developments as they relate to your clients and industry;
- Managing a variety of lending operational and administration tasks across a portfolio of clients ;
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures;
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of individual client plans and providing high quality industry sector, competitor and client level analysis to support the credit application process, where required
- Providing guidance, advice and coaching to less experienced team members as required.
In addition to your credit experience in business/corporate lending, the ideal people we want to talk to will be team players, possess great interpersonal and communication skills and have a genuine interest, passion or background in agribusiness. Relevant experience in preparation of complex loan applications and interpreting financial statements and industry data, with a focus on credit quality will be key to your success. We will also consider an Associate Analyst looking for a step up and stretch from where they are if they can demonstrate some solid commercial credit skills and a genuine motivation to work in agri sector and grow their career.
To enquire further, please contact Chris Gatley on 0402177849. Confidentiality is assured.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....