Relationship/Senior Relationship Manager - Agribusiness, Forbes
- Key relationship role for rural/agri-business customers
- Use your credit and sales skills with local network
- Strong team environment and development opportunities
Key relationship role in Agribusiness, use your network and knowledge on lending to rural businesses to drive sales and client solutions in Forbes (part of the Orange and Forbes network).
This is a key role for this business’ office, being part of a local network of hubs for agri-business customers. This bank prides itself on its ability to service agricultural customers at all levels, to deliver exemplary service. You will liaise daily with customers and put their interests first, working in partnership with them to deliver results. This role would suit someone with high initiative and a desire to solve customers’ needs, in order to spot opportunities and use the Bank’s tools to effectively assist customers with relevant products and specialities.
- Deep understanding of rural business
- Proven track-record in strong credit-writing, documents and relationship management/sales
- Strong cash-flow interpretation, P&L/Balance Sheet analysis skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and planning skills
We would also consider candidates in agribusiness industry, non-banking, that can demonstrate relevant skills or someone looking for a step up in banking.
To discuss this opportunity, please call Chris Gatley on 0402 177 849 or email your résumé to Chris.Gatley@randstad.com.au / apply for the role using the link. Confidentiality is assured.
To be considered for this position you must have Australian Permanent Residency/Citizenship and ideally have prior experience in Australian Business/Commercial Banking.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....