A new and exclusive opportunity for Aged Care Support Workers to join a highly reputable facility.
Provide a person first approach in your support to the elderly by assisting with daily life activities, social and emotional wellbeing, and personal care and hygiene.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Typical duties include showering, dressing and eating.
- Arrange and supervise activities designed to enhance physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
- Assist in household or centre based duties such as tidying, house cleaning and hygiene.
- Supporting all personal care needs for individuals as required in a respectful and caring manner
- Maintain standards of confidentiality while relating to clients, families, carers, colleagues and others key stakeholders involved in the care
- Maintain accurate and legible records of all administrative functions of the programs and are submitted within allocated timeframes
- Adhere to all policies and procedures while providing a friendly and caring approach.
- Reporting and adherence to all requests from the Aged Care Supervisor/Manager
- Certificate III or higher in aged care
- Demonstrated experience working in aged care settings
- Have completed a Federal police check
- Must have a flu vaccine or be willing to obtain one in accordance with legislation
- Patient, flexible and understanding outlook
- Supportive and caring nature
- Commitment to the rights of the elderly to live dignified lives
- Able to accept responsibility and enthusiasm to contribute
- Strong communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strengths to cope with the physical demands of this position
- Ability to perform domestic jobs efficiently to high standards
In being a part of the team, you will be rewarded for your services with benefits including health insurance, flexible working hours and professional development.
Apply today to receive a call and to have a confidential discussion with one of Randstad’s Talent Specialists in Healthcare recruitment.
Alternatively call Amy on 1300 289 817
or email email@example.com with a bit about yourself and she will call you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....