We have partnered with a large Victorian State Government Department to connect them with experienced administrators in a temporary capacity as part of their Covid response plan. Whilst only a 3 month temporary assignment, this will allow you to broaden your administration experience and contribute to the impactful work of the State Government.
Your typical duties may include:
- Providing administrative support to the departments within state government departments;
- Maintaining records and information databases
- Customer service (both in person and on phone)
- Stakeholder management and client engagement
- Diary management, travel arrangements and ad hoc team administration;
- Preparing written correspondence and sorting mail;
- Record, prepare and distribute meeting minutes;
- Data entry
To be successful, you will possess:
- Previous work experience within government (federal, state or local council) - only applicants with this experience will be considered for this position;
- Administration or secretarial experience;
- Great communication and customer service skills- both verbal and written;
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills;
- Experience with Sharepoint, CRM or other systems would be looked upon favorably
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
Due to high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply press APPLY NOW or for further information email Alex Palace at email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....