- Work from home!
- Join a busy, fast-paced varied project services team
- Temp contract paying $32ph + super
- Different contracts across different departments
Your new company
This is your opportunity to utilise your administrative banking experience for a number of projects! This project is set up to assist the banks in different remediation projects or verification projects.
Your new role
Your new project team looks at processing, settlements, verifying documentation, general admnistrative duties:
- Experience in banking & financial services; processing, loan admin, documentation collation, dispatching (desirable)
- High attention to detail
- Accuracy and precision in processing of data and documentation
- Consistently providing excellent customer service and go above and beyond
- Learn and master multiple internal systems and software to use simultaneously
Your skills and experience
- A processing and tech-savvy individual with high attention to detail
- A customer-centric and service-oriented mind-set
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Thrive in a fast paced environment to multitask and meet multiple deadlines
- A sound understanding and keen interest in banking and financial services
- Enjoy the convenience of working from home for the duration of the projects
- Competitive hourly rate
- Big 4 Banks and global bank opportunities
Your next step
You must be an Australian citizen to apply or have full working rights to apply.
If you're interested in the opportunity, apply now or send your updated resume via word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org // 02 8215 1067.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....