Our Ballarat based government client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Hardships & Complaints Officer to process Consumer Hardship Applications. This is a full time three month contract role, commencing ASAP.
Purpose of role:-
This is an Administrative support role requiring sound knowledge, experience and proficiency in financial assessment of consumer hardship and proven expertise in dealing with vulnerable customers.
You will make informed decisions and/or make recommendations with timely, efficient and appropriate outcomes, meeting service delivery and compliance obligations. You'll also be required to process customer disputes to address complaints and take appropriate action, all with exceptional customer service skills.
Requirements & Skills:
- Tertiary qualification in accounting/business management or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Financial Services industry experience
- Experience working in accounts receivable and collections, with sound knowledge with debt collection complaint resolution, and consumer hardship assessment of vulnerable customers.
- Strong attention to detail skills with an ability to analyse financials
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org / 03 9590 2211 for more information or apply here.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....