Great opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Receivable or Credit Officer to join a large team on an temporary basis for an initial 6 months with the potential for permanency. Immediate start on offer.
About the role:
- New customer applications
- Receipting of payments
- Managing a Ledger of accounts
- Reconciliation of debtor balances
- Assisting with reporting
- Processing customer reviews for risk assessment and assisting with new accounts
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Entering Credit claims
You are an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Officer with a high level of attention to detail, you are able to work autonomously whilst being a team player. In addition, you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using a medium to large ERP
- The ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Intermediate Excel skills
What’s on offer:
- Friendly team environment
- An immediate start on offer
- Convenient Northside location with onsite parking
- Competitive hourly on offer
- 6 month assignment with the potential to go permanent
Randstad is currently partnering with multiple organisations across multiple industry sectors. If this position is not quite what you are looking for we encourage you to still submit an application or call us to learn more about our other opportunities.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....