Career development at Randstad is one of the reasons our people stay. You will be part of my team in Canberra. I started with Randstad in 2013 and progressed from a consultant, through to Team Leader and am now the Manager of our Government recruitment team. This was achieved with the support of our structured leader learning pathways. Join me in 2021 and we will grow your career.
Your new company
At Randstad, we are proud to have become the largest HR services provider in the world. This is thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. As an employer of choice, we have developed a culture that will challenge you, keep you interested and develop your career.
You will work across an established portfolio of clients and will focus on account management of existing clients as well as business development activities aimed at growing the portfolio. As an associate consultant, you will be offered all of the training and development required for you to be successful in the role. Your portfolio of clients will include high profile Federal Government agencies and you will recruit for a variety of temporary and permanent policy and strategy roles.
Your duties will include:
- Execution of candidate strategies including advertising, searching via database and various job boards and generating referrals from your existing network
- Account management and business development activities
- Working to achieve activity KPIs
- Management of working contractors
- Various compliance and administration duties
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a sales driven, proactive and resilient professional who is focused on delivering the best possible results each and every day. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to easily build rapport. They will strive to over-achieve targets whilst working proactively in a team environment. We are looking for candidates with commercial acumen, business sense and most importantly a love of sales.
Working as an Associate Recruitment Consultant at Randstad your package will be made up of a base salary + superannuation and an excellent, uncapped, monthly commission structure. In addition you will experience the following benefits:
- Your birthday off!
- Ongoing professional development and a great team culture
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, an extensive employee benefits program
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- A team that understands the importance of flexibility and work life balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer leave
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible sales environment click the apply button or contact Adrianne Morton on 02 6132 3805 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....