Our client is the is Australia's leading provider of concrete repairable solutions to all markets within the building & construction sector..
This company fosters a culture of inclusiveness that values people and the contribution they make to the efficient and effective operation of the business and its profitability.
We're seeking an experienced and highly motivated Account Manager to join our team. To be considered for the position it is essential for all candidates to have B2B sales experience, preferably within the concrete space. Any candidate from similar areas such as cement, concrete additives, building materials and construction equipment are also encouraged to apply. We require a person who has a passion for selling, consistent and diligent, with a can-do attitude.
This is your opportunity to become a vital member of the Melbourne team, offering job security and progression with a dynamic national Company.
The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role which will include the following duties:
- Sales; including both out in the field and phone sales and customer quotes
- Build and develop customer relationships through strong customer service and a willingness to always exceed expectations
- Provide product support and advising customers on product solutions
- Achieve sales targets and budgets, with a proven track record
- Identifying new product and market opportunities
- Keep up to date with the latest product developments
- Contribute to the continual improvement culture of the company
Who we're seeking;
- Self-motivated & work well unsupervised
- Ability to work well under pressure and the ability to manage multiple customers and priorities
- High levels of integrity and honesty with a commitment to exceptional levels of customer service and support
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experienced using Microsoft Windows based computer programs
- Fastener & associated product industry experience would be highly valued, but not essential
If you believe you fit the above criteria and desire a stable future with a progressive and highly successful operation then please forward your resume to email@example.com or call on 0419382195.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....