Our client is looking for a bright, energetic, and positive individual to join their growing organisation. After recently hiring a new team manager and soon to be adding a few more additions to the team this client is growing it's function by double the size.
The role will see you provide Level 1 + 2 support nationally with clear concise communication and in a timely manner. You will educate users on IT environment as well as Microsoft applications, support MS providers, SD WAN, Active directory, Remote Desktop connection and Terminal serves. Your excellent communication skills will be utilised as you liaise with global IT partners, MSPs, and internal stakeholders with the support of your manager.
- Review of Company IT assets.
- Review of IT software arrangements.
- Onboarding & Off-boarding Employees.
- Provide project support for IT initiatives.
- Apply and enforce IT Policies and governance.
- Assist with Testing and Implementation work.
- Maintain great levels of service utilising appropriate tools.
- Previous experience in a similar role for the last 3+ years.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft products
- Strong understanding of Active Directory
- Previous experience deploying Company IT Assets.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now, and for further information please contact Nicholas Schoerie at Nic.Schoerie@randstad.com.au.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....