Leading Australian Digital Software Company requires a full time IT Share Services Manager for their Inner Sydney office.
Reporting to CIO you bring strong leadership and experience regarding IT Governance and Standard, Solution architecture & DevOps Applications Support.
On a daily basis you will:
- Manage the Cloud, Engineering, Applications & System Support team members and vendors to ensure effective partnering with the business to deliver solutions in support of the organisation's IT strategy.
- Manage, develop, and enhance the Solution Architecture practice within and further embedding across Applications, Data, Digital and Infrastructure domains.
- Effective and efficient operation and maintenance of the organisation's 24x7 technology platform – ensuring full coverage via the use of internal teams, vendors and managed service agreements.
- Own, drive and enhance technology standards and governance.
- Move from traditional engineering practices to DevOps, Infrastructure as code and other related areas in support of the continual Cloud journey.
- Maintain SLAs, standards, and operational efficiencies across all technical environments
- Develop, implement, and continually refine and improve incident, change and problem management tools, procedures, and documentation to align operations with best practices
- Assist in the development of performance measures and operational reporting on areas of responsibility
- Develop and manage vendor contracts / agreements associated with the areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with key product and operational leadership to establish plans and engage teams to deliver agreed outcomes
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in IT, with 3-5 years at a senior level in a similar role
- Experience in Cloud, Systems Engineering, Infrastructure Operations, Solution Architecture, Applications and Support Services
- Strong understanding and ability to apply Infrastructure, Solutions and Enterprise Architecture principles and frameworks
- Solid understanding of business needs and customer focus beyond the technical/technology aspects.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, team focus and dedication to customer service.
- You must have experience working in an Agile environment, covering Agile, DevOps and Waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of cyber security mitigation strategies and best practice security operations
- Experience working in a medium/large complex environment
- Strong knowledge of ITSM and the ITIL Framework and
- Knowledge of IT Operations and Service Management
In return an excellent six package is on offer consisting of Base + Super.
Public transport consisting of Buses and Trains are a 3 – 5 min walk away.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 0407 261 441 for a confidential discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....