About the role:
Working for a leading FMCG this role is an initial 6 month full contract with the possibility of extension. This role is responsible for planning and managing the delivery of technical and business change projects within authorised scope, time, budget, and quality parameters.
- Contributes to and reviews the Business Case to determine time frame, budget, procedures, and resources for accomplishing the project.
- Partner with the business to achieve the successful delivery of the project requirements in the agreed timeframe
- Planning, Monitoring and Regular Reporting of Project schedule, resources, financials, assumptions, dependencies, risk and issues
- Ensure compliance with project/change governance process
- Engage and motivate the project team
- Champion the change process to ensure the understanding and support of all project team members
- Facilitate Steering Committee/working group/Project Team meetings
- Partner with the business to successfully plan and implement change
The successful applicant will have proven experience managing large IT cloud projects.
- 1 - 3 years experience in project management roles (with team sizes greater than 5 resources and budgets greater than $500K).
- Must have experience in business analysis (preferably within the FMCG industry), where the advice given and decisions made had a measurable impact on the profitability or effectiveness of the organisation.
- Experience in implementing process improvements methodologies and approaches
If you are interested in this position and you feel like your skills and experience match the role, please apply within. For any questions please contact email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....