IT Auditor/ System Assurance Lead is currently required to perform data, analytics and systems assurance expertise as part of client audits. Systems Assurance / IT Auditors lead and support the assessment of IT specific risks relevant to client audits; assess the design and test the effectiveness of IT general and application controls
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Liaising with financial audit and performance audit teams to understand and incorporate their requirements into the annual IT audit work plan
- Providing thoughtful, considered and practical ways to maximise value from Information Technology (IT) audits needed by our financial audit and performance audit auditor teams and encouraging innovative problem solving and testing techniques
- Managing IT audit engagements in financial audit and performance audit by guiding and mentoring a team of analysts
- Collaborating with other business areas such as audit quality to ensure appropriate level of resource and support is provided to deliver audit engagements.
- Work closely with stakeholders to forecast and plan the annual IT audit work plan
To be successful in this position you will be a highly experienced IT /Systems Assurance Auditor who has performed external or internal audits in the IT area and will be familiar with conducting audits on application controls You will also have a CISA certification. Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills are a must
Apply using the link or contact Leonie.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....