An exciting opportunity exists to work for a global investment management firm offering diversified investment services to institutional clients. They are seeking an experienced investment operations professional to join their Accounts Transitions team working across Account Opening, In Specie Transfers and Custodian Transitions across Asia Pacific.
- Open and close client accounts across the investment platform
- Process client In Specie Funding activities within SLAs
- Manage Custodian transactions across Asia Pacific
- Update and maintain international trading accounts
- Liaise and build strong working relationships with internal and external parties
- Minimum 4 years experience working in investment management or for a custodian
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Previous experience working across trades life cycle
- Knowledge of international markets and regulations will be highly regarded
- Experience using SWIFT will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to take the next step in your career please follow the links to apply. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Hannah Ebers
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....