Headquartered in New York our client - an Investment Management firm - is looking to expand their Sydney team due to growth with the creation of an Investment Analyst.
With a dotted line to Hong Kong and supporting a Director onshore the role certainly is playing a critical support to the Investment front office.
Key Responsibilities of the Investment Analyst include:
- Work closely with the acquisitions and asset management teams on deal execution support, deal onboarding, and post-closing deal management
- Review transaction documents for acquisition and disposition activities
- Work closely with various teams across Asia and New York on funding coordination
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting including reviewing monthly management accounts of SPVs, quarterly distribution / cash analysis, valuations (NAV / NAV bridge), annual financial statements and tax reporting packs
In order to be considered for the Investment Analyst position we are looking for the following skills, education and experience in the applicant:
- At least 3 years experience in a Deals Advisory, M&A or Transaction services teams within Consultancy
- Preferably Part/Fully Qualified Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) due to the numerical and analytical component of the role
- Preference for Real Estate or Property investments experience
- Confident and concise communication skills due to presentation and business facing with Investment professionals in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Notable examples of demonstrating leadership and entrepreneurship
- Must possess good attitude at work, be a self starter and be proactive in engaging with the business
If you are interested in the position of the Investment Analyst and can demonstrate the right skills and experience please apply today.
For more information on the role please reach out to Gail Cunningham directly on 0434745920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....