This position involves working out in the field, as a uniformed officer, assisting a Government organisation with investigative and compliance work, ensuring stakeholders are complying with legislative requirments.
- Undertake a broad range of compliance activities to ensure compliance with legislative requirements.
- Undertake activities to enhance industry understanding of safety and other obligations, including
- through education and targeted compliance
- Liaise with internal and extenal stakeholders to enhance understanding of and compliance with work health and safety system requirements.
- Take enforcement action under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act
- Collect evidence and prepare statements to support prosecutions in court and tribunals and represent courts and tribunals as required.
- Investigate complaints regarding the any enquiries which may come through to the team.
- Contribute to a Divisional and Organisational culture that engages and empowers people, promotes continuous improvement and engenders a robust quality and compliance culture.
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Demonstrate experience in undertaking investigations and compiling briefs of evidence.
- Previous experience within State or Federal Government.
- Demonstrate high levels of team collaboration with the ability to succeed within a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
How to apply?:
Please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Successful candidates will undergo Entry Level checks prior to starting
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....