Your new company:
Be part of one of the largest banks in Australia, with fantastic career opportunities!
Your new role:
- Action cases and maintain after care of existing /closed / diary cases for Outward / AUD and ForeignPayment Investigations.
- Complying with Service Level Agreement standards for delivery and adhering to all policy and procedural guidelines.
- Reporting any unusual or difficult transactions and/or complaints to the Manager.
- Management reporting including internal communication to other areas and preparing write off submissions for management
- Performing additional tasks as directed by the Manager to achieve team goals and objectives.
- Complying with all escalation protocols to support Risk mitigation relating to cases and complaints.
- Undertake any other tasks as required that you have the capability to perform safely.
- Ensure that you comply with the Group’s Occupational Health and Safety policy, all other internal Group policies and procedures, and any relevant external legislative requirements.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent phone manner and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of seniority
- Hardworking, flexible, adaptable and the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Detail orientated
- Expert multitasker
- Previous experience in a recruitment support or administrative role is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Great induction & onboarding
- Flexible working options
- Great career progression
To find out more, you can reach me at Sinead.Buckley@randstad.com.au
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....