In the role of Inventory Manager, your primary responsibility is inventory management and ensuring the smooth process of deliveries, stock management and overseeing the logistics of all inventory to the Warehouse.
This is a pivotal role, driving all things inventory accuracy and achieving KPI targets through functional ownership and team coordination.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively leading the inventory team to minimize inventory variances
- Managing delivery schedules, inbound receipting, quality control, cycle counts, stock takes and discrepancy resolution
- Working closely with the management team to ensure accurate inventory processes and reporting
- Coordinating the investigation of inventory discrepancies and resolving in a timely manner
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful in this role you will need strong technical knowledge combined with exceptional communication skills and collaborative relationship building skills, allowing you to understand requirements and deliver best in class solutions.
You will have:
- Significant experience in all aspects of Inventory Management
- Experience in a high volume warehouse and extensive knowledge of all warehouse functions
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading an effective inventory team
- Experience working with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Evidence identifying and developing successful continuous improvement strategies
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to coach and develop people
Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply by submitting your resume by clicking on the link below. For more information feel free to ring the Industrial team in Parramatta for a confidential discussion on 9615 5300. Alternatively, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....