This large state government agency is currently seeking somebody for a 6 month contract to work on an exciting project. Your role will involve extensive analysis of inventory data and supplier contracts.
Your new role will involve:
- Controlling & managing inventory levels across multiple locations utilising an ERP system and extensive Excel
- Developing and maintaining master planning data for new products
- Manage pricing data in accordance with procurement department, and production
- Reviewing and reporting variances across inventory, costing and supplier contracts
- Working with existing suppliers to ensure adherence to service level agreements
You will require the following to apply:
- Experience in supply chain management within a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Advanced Excel skills, ERP experience and ability to analyse data
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with multiple stakeholders and department heads
If you are interested in this position, please submit your up to date CV to Rachel Homer via the 'apply now' adjacent to the advert or call 8150 7000 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....