Your new company
You will join a leading organisation that is well known in their industry. You will be managing your own portfolio of customer accounts and will be responsible for building, maintaining and delivering an excellent service to new and existing clients. This is a fast paced and exciting role which will involve making outbound calls to warm leads to uncover customer needs and to educate them on products. You will be rewarded with a laid back culture and a supportive management team.
About the role
- Process orders and generate quotes
- Making outbound calls to warm leads
- Generating sales and leads
- Educate customers on products that best suit their business
- Uncover customer needs and cross selling
- Work within a team to achieve KPI’s
- Experience in a similar sales role
- Ability to negotiate and cross sell
- You will have a proactive mindset and be driven by sales
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar and oral communication
- Must be willing and able to work in a team environment
- Own reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
Benefits to you:
- Full Time permanent position Monday-Friday with no weekends
- Early start and finish - 7am-3pm
- Quarterly team commission structure
- Fun vibrant culture with a games and TV room onsite
- On site GYM!
- Smithfield location with on-site parking available
- Immediate start for the right candidate
How to apply?
Please apply directly by clicking apply now and submitting your resume in word format. For a confidential discussion, please call Maradina Youkhanna on 9615 5352, or email Maradina.email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....