This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified (CA) Accountant to join an established accounting firm / leader in its field and work as part of a high performing team. This role will allow you to work with a range of clients from start to finish whilst proving an excellent service.
You will be working as part of a growing Business Services / Tax team based in Sydney's eastern suburbs (short distance from Sydney CBD and close to public transport). This role also offers flexible working from the office and home.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements and tax returns
- Providing tax advice to individuals, SME’s and trusts
- Preparation of BAS/IAS returns
- Liaising with ATO
- Meeting deadlines and managing/ prioritising workflow
- Maintenance of database and excel spreadsheets for lodgement and workpapers
- Opportunities to assist with preparation of SMSF financial statements, annual returns and all other SMSF compliance requirements
- Attend monthly tax training and professional development
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally 2-3+ years working within an accounting firm
- Experience working with individuals, small businesses and trusts
- SMSF exposure would be a bonus but not essential
- CA part-qualified or newly qualified
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with clients
- High level or attention to detail
- Exposure to accounting software such as MYOB, Microsoft packages and Excel
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....