Randstad Defence is proud to support and partner with a variety of organisations within the Defence sector including Government, Primes, SME’s and specialist Defence contractors across Australia. One of our valued clients within the naval defence industry is looking for a passionate Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Engineer to support one of their major projects in Sydney.
As an ILS Engineer, you will:
- Develop and maintain ILS Management plans and processes.
- Prepare and update technical documents related to operation and maintenance of the ship’s platforms.
- Develop work instruction documents for maintenance and defect repair periods.
- Support the engineering team in delivery of Engineering Changes.
- Develop and update ILS artefacts as required to ensure accuracy and fit-for-purpose.
- Undertake product support analysis techniques such as Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), and Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR) to ensure effective product support throughout its lifecycle.
- Apply asset management principles to maintain sustainability of the ships.
- Liaise with stakeholders in the Commonwealth (CoA) for ILS related activities.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a mechanical or electrical discipline and/or ILS related qualifications.
- Ideally 3 plus years of ILS experience in a Defence environment.
- Strong understanding of ILS processes/procedures.
- Understanding of defence Systems Engineering lifecycle and how Logistics Engineering fits within Systems Engineering processes.
- Understanding of Configuration management and asset management within defence maritime environment.
- Proven skills and experience in technical document writing in defence standards.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
The candidate must be an Australian citizen, and must be eligible to get a Baseline security clearance as a minimum.
If you're as passionate about this position as I am, please do not hesitate to apply now or send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these roles further in detail and in confidence.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.