- Operate as a specialist in Insurance and Financial Risk (Market, Credit and Liquidity Risk).
- Assist in providing advice, oversight, review and challenge to the organisations on Insurance Risk and Financial Risk to ensure that the business is proactively managing these risks within the Board’s risk appetite.
- Assist in to maintain and update the Management of Insurance Risk policy, standards and Insurance risk monitoring plan.
- Assist in ensuring that the insurance risk and financial risk elements of the Risk Management Framework are effectively communicated and understood.
- Assist with technical and resource support to enable the Head of Monitoring, Oversight & Risk Culture to deliver on the Line 2 Monitoring Plan.
- Provide insights and recommendations to the business on how to manage Insurance and Financial Risk.
- Promote a strong risk management culture within the relevant business areas.
- Provide insights on Financial Risk and Insurance Risk exposure to Management and the Board Risk Committee.
- Assist to maintain and update the Liquidity and Insurance Risk policy and any standards associated with those policies.
- Experience in financial services, with specific experience in Life Insurance would be desirable.
- 5+ years Risk experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Actuarial related position would be attractive but not essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in Actuarial Science or equivalent; would be attractive but not essential.
- Post graduate qualifications in Actuarial would be advantageous.
If this position sounds like you, please reach out to Sarah Croke @ Randstad - 0477 696 046 / firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....